* Academic Excellence Award (Spring 2005) – Fox School of Business, Temple University, M.S MIS.
* MVE 2010 (Most Valued Employee) – eClinicalWorks
* Co-Opetition : A Revolution Mindset That Combines Competition and Cooperation : The Game Theory Strategy That’s Changing the Game of Business by Adam M. Brandenburger, Barry J. Nalebuff
* Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner
* The Six Sigma Way. How GE, Motorola, and Other Top Companies Are Honing Their Performance by Perer S. Pande, Robert P. Neuman, Roland R. Cavanagh
* Sun-Tzu: The Art of War (History and Warfare) by Ralph D. Sawyer
* Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace by Lawrence Lessig
* Game Theory : A Nontechnical Introduction By: Morton D. Davis
* Managing Information Technology Resources in Organizations in the Next Millennium: Edited by Mehdi Khosrowpour
* Harvard Business Review on Marketing (Harvard Business School Press)
* The Daily Drucker: Peter F. Drucker with Joseph A Maciariello
* Rock collection
* A Beautiful Mind: A Biography of John Forbes Nash, Jr., Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics, 1994 by Sylvia Nasar
* Malgudi Days by Narayan, R. K.
* The Plane Truth for Golfers By: Jim Hardy, John Andrisani