June 10, 2008
An Ideal Meeting (5 E’s of a Meeting)
1. Efficient (Time Bound)
2. Effective (Goal Achievement)
4. Entertaining (Not Dull)
5. Enriching (Feeling a part of the team)
Meeting Minutes: Minutes also known as protocols, are the instant written record of a meeting or hearing.
They should contain:
1. Where and when a meeting took place;
2. Attendees, i.e. the names of the participants;
4. Minutes of the previous meeting;
5. Items on the agenda: the discussion held, the motions made, the resolutions carried (Proposer; Seconder; the results of the vote);
6. Any Other Business (AOB);
7. Date of the next meeting.