10 Rules to Live By
- Never lose interest in life and the world.
- Eat sparingly and at regular hours.
- Take plenty of exercises, but not too much.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Never allow yourself to become annoyed.
- Set a daily schedule of life and keep it.
- Get a lot of sunlight.
- Drink as much milk, as will agree with you.
- Obey your doctor and consult him often.
- Don't overdo things.
These are financier John D. Rockefeller’s rules of living formulated at age 60 - which he followed until his death more than 30 years later.