Masterminds are groups where you get peer support, brainstorm ideas, and learn and each person's experiences.
I'm in one such mastermind, where Everyone Supports Each Other.
Here are the top 5 lessons I've learned from attending masterminds:
1. You build AMAZING RELATIONSHIPS with people on the SAME JOURNEY.
2. You CHEER EACH OTHER along the way
3. You LEARN from the MISTAKES of others
4. You learn to KEEP TRADE SECRET
5. If you think getting feedback from one coach is valuable, reconsider it. Getting FEEDBACK FROM A GROUP will give you a LOT OF PERSPECTIVES.
"The Best for the Group comes when everyone in the group does what's best for himself AND the group."
- Prof. John Nash (Nobel Prize Winner)