For us Entrepreneurs, Murphys Law applies all the time:
1. If anything can go wrong, it will.
2. Nothing is as simple as it first seems.
3. Everything you decide to do costs more than the first estimate.
4. Every action takes more time than you have.
5. It's easier to make a commitment or to get involved in something than to get out of it.
#5 is my favorite.
We are programmed to say "YES" to opportunities.
-Think about the Job you said Yes to.
-Think about that Relationship you said Yes to.
-Think about that Partnership you said Yes to.
But, we must consider, how will we get out of them when it's time to.
DON'T JUST SAY YES, without putting in your thought.