HEY, IT'S OKAY IF YOU FEEL EXHAUSTED TODAY!
As someone who posts content here on LinkedIn every day…
It can be exhausting.
Don't get me wrong. I love what I do.
But there are times when…
- I don't feel like posting anything
- I feel like I don't have any valuable content to share this week
- I'm struggling to think of a good content
And these times cause me to feel stressed and guilty.
Ashamed that here I am (someone who helps people on their LinkedIn) is going to miss a day, a week, or even a month on LinkedIn.
But then I realized…
- It's okay to feel exhausted.
- It's totally fine to feel stressed.
- There's nothing wrong with taking a break.
I may be a superman to the eye of my daughters.
But I am still a human being with human emotions and energy capacity.
So this #nationalstressday…
Let's allow ourselves to feel stressed and tired.
It's the perfect day to care for yourself and take a break.
Do whatever you want to do that will help you relax.
Because sometimes the most productive thing you can do is relax.
What are some of the things that help you relax?
I like playing with my kids. I find that they help me keep my mind off from work. Their giggles and laughter always relieve my stress right away.