Over the past 2 months, I've been doing some testing on LinkedIn, and here are the results:
1. People are MORE INTERESTED in PEOPLE.
- The more I post about myself and my journey, the more engagement I get.
2. People ENGAGE when you post your OWN PHOTO.
- Every post with my own photo/selfie, gets more views than the LinkedIn tips I share using video.
3. People want to be INSPIRED.
- Mindset, Motivation, Inspiration posts do great.
4. People want to hear STORIES.
- Every post that has a story, gets more meaningful comments.
People share their own experiences.
5. People need ATTENTION - GRABBING TEXT.
- A post that starts with a question or a statement that makes them pause and think, will get more likes/engagement.